Server and Equipment Colocation
Host Express offers a range of flexible colocation options, from 1RU through to multiple cabinets. Colocation services are suited to service provider points-of-presence, server colocation or business continuity planning / disaster recovery.
All colocation services are provided out of the Host Express ADL1 facility, located in the heart of the Adelaide central business district.
Host Express colocation packages include the following features:
- APC NetShelter SX Enclosures (600mm wide x 1070mm deep)
- Multiple layers of building access control – including two factor authentication
- 24 / 7 Site Access
- Remote support and maintenance
- A + B power feeds – with UPS backup
- Remotely switched power rails (optional)
- Online service monitoring – including cabinet temperature and power utilisation
- Individually Keyed Racks (optional)
Host Express maintains connectivity with a number of major Internet Exchanges Australia wide. Combined with multiple Internet transit feeds Host Express is able to offer cost effective internet connectivity for colocation customers. For further details regarding our peering network, please contact our sales / support team.
Alternatively, Host Express also provide facilities for customers to select their preferred carrier(s) with a number of providers currently maintaining active points-of-presence in our Adelaide facility. For more information, and to discuss your requirements, please contact our sales team.
Please contact our sales team for information and pricing for our colocation product(s).